Get a site that works on mobile devices
We help small businesses and non-profits develop websites that work on mobile devices.
Our solutions are simple (well, as simple as they can be), affordable, and focused on returning value to your business.
We can take this:
And turn it into something like this:
Here’s how we keep it simple.
- We’re not trying to fix everything. We’re just making sure that when someone tries to view your site on a mobile browser they get a site they can read and that answers their questions. It’s all about keeping the momentum going.
- You don’t have to change your existing website. (Yes, it’s true that your website might need an update or better functionality, but we all know that’s a big process. So we’re not going there right now.)
- Nothing changes for your desktop or laptop customers.
- Your mobile viewers are automatically redirected to a mobile-optimized page. This is a “just the facts” page that answers their pressing questions about your business.
- If they want, they can get back to your regular site. (No endless redirection loops.)
- Bonus: This is not one of those ugly “WAP” sites from a few years back — all text and no sense of design. The page is actually attractive, because that’s part of what gets consumers to engage with your business.
And here’s how it works behind the scenes:
- We put a small piece of special code at the top of your homepage that detects whether your visitor is using a mobile device. (Please note that no one can promise 100% accuracy in detecting mobile devices, but the code will find most of them.)
- We create a special mobile-friendly page with mobile-optimized content. We look at your current site and distill it down to a crisp, clean page that communicates just what mobile users need to know and nothing more. We include “click to call” links for your telephone number (meaning that if a user’s handset allows it, they can call you right from the webpage, without having to type in the number).
- We also put in a special link back to your homepage. That same piece of code at the top of the page detects whether someone is coming to the homepage from your mobile site. If so, they get the desktop version no matter what kind of device they’re using.
Best of all, we keep this really simple for you.
We know you’re stretched thin. That’s why we’re set up to do this entire process with only a few minutes of your time.
As long as your existing website has a good description of what your business offers, and good photographs we can use on the mobile page, all we need you to do is give us access to your existing website (we can talk you through how this works) and sign up for free mobile hosting through our mobile website partner. (We use a sophisticated 3rd party service that can adjust the mobile website to maximize compatibility with the particular phone a person is using.)
Ready to take the next step? Please call us at 888-815-9981 or fill out the Inquiry Form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.